The Foundation for Gene & Cell Therapy – Jesse’s Journey
Rules of Play for Jesse’s Journey 50/50 Draw
1. The lottery will take place from August 5, 2021 until August 31, 2021 @ 11:59pm. There will be additional weekly draws for $100 gift cards on August 6, 13, 20, and 27. Winners will be drawn at Jesse’s Journey Office, every Friday at 12:00PM.
2. The following individuals are not eligible to participate in the 50/50 or Weekly Raffle:
∙ Employees of The Gene for Gene & Cell Therapy – Jesse’s Journey
∙ Persons under the age of 18
∙ Intoxicated Persons
3. Tickets are:
∙ 3 raffle numbers for $10
∙ 20 raffle numbers for $20
∙ 100 raffle numbers for $50.
4. The 50/50 consists of 2 raffles. 1) A Weekly Raffle consisting of one $100 gift card 2) and a final 50/50 draw consisting of 50% of the proceeds of the entire raffle.
5. Tickets will be sold using electronic raffle systems supplied by Bump Worldwide Inc. an approved vendor of the AGCO.
6. Weekly Raffle tickets will be available online at: jessesjourney5050.bump5050.com/.
7. Online purchases shall be made by Credit Card Exclusively.
8. After purchase, patrons will be provided a digital receipt with their registered Raffle numbers from Bump Worldwide’s Random Selection System, digital receipt shall also denote the envelope number selected during the checkout process. No specific numbers can be given as numbers are generated randomly.
9. The Raffle winning ticket numbers will be selected by a Random Number Generation (RNG) system from all raffle numbers sold for that Raffle.
10. All winners (Weekly Raffle and 50/50 Raffle) shall be contacted by telephone and/or address provided during the ticket purchase checkout process.
11. Should there be any dispute over the identity of the purchaser of a winning ticket for either a Weekly Raffle or 50/50Raffle the issue will be forwarded to the Alcohol and Gaming Commission of Ontario (AGCO) and appropriate authorities for guidance.
12. The Weekly Raffle ticket holder has six months in which to claim their prize from the date of the draw their ticket was purchase for.
13. The 50/50 Raffle winner has six months in which to claim their prize from the date of the draw their ticket was purchase for.
14. When a winning ticket is presented, the winner must: show 1 piece of government issue ID proving their age to be over 18, complete The Foundation for Gene & Cell Therapy – Jesse’s Journey Prize Claim Form and sign their name on a printed copy of the winning ticket.
15. If a winner cannot provide photo ID, then the winning proceeds will be held until such identification can be provided or the six month time period to claim a prize is expired.
16. In the event that no winner comes forward, funds will be held for six months. After that time period has elapsed the prize will be dispersed appropriately with the approval of the Alcohol and Gaming Commission of Ontario (AGCO).
17. All prizes to be paid by cheque and must be accepted as awarded.
18. All prize winners agree to have their name and prize information publicized by The Foundation For Gene & Cell Therapy – Jesse’s Journey.
19. The Foundation For Gene & Cell Therapy – Jesse’s Journey will contribute $2,000 seed money to the jackpot - all of which will go towards the winner of the raffle drawn on September 1st.
Ontario Problem Gaming Helpline 1- 888 – 230 – 3505